Chinese smartphone manufacturer, realme has confirmed the arrival of the realme UI 3.0 for the month of October 2021. Ahead of the launch, developers have extracted the latest version of Game Space, v4.1.50 from the Android 12 based skin. The new update adds multiple new features. This post will guide you on how you can download the latest Game Space APK from realme UI 3.0 and ColorOS 12. Also check out our other realme UI, Android content.
Game Space is an application that increases the performance of games on realme mobile phones and enriches your gaming experience by offering various options to make your gaming more enjoyable. Users can manage incoming calls and notifications, toggle on or off the Do Not Disturb mode, and perform more activities.
- Download ColorOS 12 Stock Apps for Realme/Oppo/OnePlus Smartphones
- List of Realme Devices Getting realme UI 3.0 Update Based On Android 12
Download Realme UI 3.0/ColorOS 12 Game Space APK with New Features
- The Game Space APK was extracted from Realme and Oppo smartphones running the latest developer beta versions.
- This version may not work on some devices.
- Note that, only a handful of smartphones have support for 4D Vibrations, and your device may not be compatible.
- This Voice changer feature is currently exclusive to China.
- Please install the APK, at your own risk.
How to Install/Update realme UI / ColorOS Game Space Latest Version
- Start by downloading the APK from the links attached above.
- Next, open any File Manager application of your choice and then browse the file you just downloaded.
- Here, click on the Game Space APK file and then choose the Install button.
- If this is the first time installing an APK, you will need to enable Unknown Sources. To do that, click on the pop-up that comes up, head over to Settings, and then enable the toggle on.
- Head back to the APK file and choose Install.
That said, how often do you use the Game Space on your realme UI smartphone? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.