Realme Narzo 20 series was introduced back in 2020, consisting of the Narzo 20, Narzo 20A, and Narzo 20 Pro. The Realme Narzo 20 is a budget centric smartphone with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset, 48-megapixel triple rear cameras, a giant 6000mAh battery, a front-facing 8-megapixel selfie camera a lot more. Realme has now started rolling out a new software update to the device under the build number RMX2050_11_A.19 for Realme Narzo 20A users in India. This software update comes up with the November 2020 security patch and many added features and improvements.
The Changelog to this software update indicates towards an added an option of displaying the keyboard directly when opening the app drawer, adds a new toggle of to set Eye comfort mode by the time of the day, enhances the logic of interaction of control center in the status bar, a new feature to directly turn off flash by short pressing power button when the screen is off, fixes issues with cameras and a lot more.
Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050_11_A.19 December Update Changelog
- Updated Android security patch to November 2020.
- Added a toggle of Display keyboard when entering app drawer
- Added a toggle of From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort
- Added a feature of short-pressing the power button to turn off flashlight while screen-off
- Optimized the interaction logic of the system control toggle on the status bar.
- Added a physical toggle button in the screenshot setting page
- Fixed the issue of a dimmed image shot by the front camera in some scenarios.
- Fix the issue of dark front camera photos in some scenes.
- Game Space
- Optimize the default brightness lock toggle to off.
On the matter of updates, The Realme 6, 6i, and 6s have started receiving the RMX2001_11.B.53 Update with Dec Patch. Additionally, You can check for updates manually by going into Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update.