After seeing success in the mid-range price bracket with realme X7, Realme kicked off into the upper mid-range section with the realme GT Neo 2. While the new GT Neo 2 packs in some impressive performance with the Snapdragon 870 SoC, one of the key areas where the phone lacks is the camera performance.
The Realme GT Neo 2 is without a doubt the greatest Realme phone of 2021. Unfortunately, this year’s Realme phones’ Achilles Heel has been camera performance. In that case, if you’d like to bump up the camera performance by a notch, you’d want to give Google Camera or popularly known as GCAM a try. This post will guide you on how you can download and install Google Camera APK on the Realme GT Neo 2. Also, check out realme UI 3.0 related content.
- Realme UI 3.0 Based on Android 12: New Features, Release Date, Eligible Devices List, and More
- Realme UI 3.0 Beta Roll Out Timeline Revealed: How to Apply, List of Compatible Realme Phones
Realme GT Neo 2 Google Camera APK Features
Google Camera is a fantastic software for Android phones and tablets. It’s the holy grail of Google Pixel phones. While smartphone manufacturers are set to boast their smartphones with a ton of cameras on board, Pixels have always been special in that matter. Google uses its Pixel’s camera processing algorithm to bring out excellent photos that are trained with machine learning capabilities.
AR and Playground Effects
AR Playground is a new feature with the GCAM app that uses Stickers and Augmented Reality effects to combine virtual and real worlds and provide one-of-a-kind effects. With Google Camera, users can now access AR effects on their realme GT Neo 2 smartphone.
If you record a lot of videos, and most of them on a sudden basis, Auto DND might be the feature you’re looking for. Auto DND with GCAM APK on the GT Neo 2 automatically puts your phone into a Do Not Disturb setting when you’re recording videos, making it convenient and not disturbing.
Stunning Blur Effects
Portrait photography, often known as portraiture, is a form of photography that aims to capture the characteristics of a person or group of people via the use of appropriate lighting, backgrounds, and poses. Google Camera with the realme GT Neo 2 can help you capture some excellent well-detailed portrait shots with stunning blur effects.
Night Sight is also available with GCAM on the new realme phone. Night Sight is significant since it is a software update that provides a performance boost that was previously only possible with new hardware. To begin with, Night Sight is more than just a long-exposure option for your phone. Google has created a far more sophisticated brother to the brutish long exposure.
Download Google Camera for Realme GT Neo 2
One of the best features of Realme’s mid-range and mid-premium phones is that they have Camera2 API compatibility out of the box. The realme GT Neo 2 is no exception since it comes with camera2Api enabled; enabling you to effortlessly sideload the GCam application on your smartphone.
Also note that, since this is a modded version of the Google Camera APK, which is exclusive to the Pixel lineup of devices, you can not find this application on either the App Store or Play Store. Instead, you can download the Realme GT Neo 2 Google Camera APK from the link mentioned below and install it as guided.
- Download Google Camera APK for Snapdragon 870-based Realme GT Neo 2
- Download Google Camera Latest Version APK for realme GT Neo 2 [Univeral Port]
How to Install Google Camera on the Realme GT Neo 2
- Start with, updating your realme device to the latest version and downloading the Realme GT Neo 2 Google Camera APK File from the download link mentioned above.
- Now, head over to a file manager, and then browse the file you just downloaded from the link.
- Next. tap on the Google Camera APK file and install the APK by clicking on the pop-up that appears.
- However, if you’re about to install an APK for the first time, you’ll be needed to enable “Unknown Sources” For that, click on the pop-up that comes up and enable the toggle on.
- With that done, you are now ready to rock Google Camera on your realme smartphone.
That said, how did Google Camera on the GT Neo 2 perform? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.