In recent years, Jio 4G connections have become quite common. With 5G literally around the corner, Reliance Jio will only be able to get better. It is estimated that it has captured 52 percent of India’s internet user base. The offers and benefits offered by Jio are further attractive. In 2021, you will be able to recharge for Rs 129 for a 28-day prepaid plan with voice, data, and messages.
Thanks to its low-cost, big-benefit recharges, Jio has become India’s biggest telecom operator in three years. Mukesh Ambani’s telco offers recharge bundled with benefits such as voice calls, data, and messages, all of which are capped. To ensure that you do not run out of benefits, you must monitor your usage.
Are you aware that Reliance Jio provides a way to check the current plan, offers, and validity of the plan you are using? To access all plan-related information, you can send an SMS, dial a number or log in to the MyJio application. Here, we have compiled a detailed guide for Jio prepaid, postpaid, and Jio Phone subscribers to check their Jio balance, data usage, jio data balance, plan validity, and more. Also, check How to Find the IMEI Number of Realme and DIZO Phones.
How to Check Jio Data, Validity, Talktime Balance Online on Realme Phones
- How to Check Jio Balance Through SMS
- How to Check Jio Balance and Validity on My Jio App
- How to Check Jio Balance Using USSD Number Codes
1] How to Check Jio Balance Through SMS
Jio offers a convenient way for its users to check their balance, that is, by sending an SMS. Here’s how you can check your Jio balance via SMS.
- Begin by opening the Messages/Messaging application on your smart or keypad phone
- Next, click on the ‘+’ icon or the Compose a New Message button
- Type in MY PLAN in the text box
- Finally, please send it to 199 from your registered Jio mobile number.
- Once the message has been delivered, you will receive a message from Jio explaining details about your balance, validity, and data usage.
- Further, if you wish to check your bill amount (for prepaid users), you need to send a message with ‘BILL’ text to 199.
- By sending ‘START’ to 1925, you can activate your 4G data plan
- SMS MBAL to 55333 to find out your 4G data usage
- Send BAL to 199 to check your prepaid balance
- Send TARIFF to 191 to find out your tariff
- You can find your Jio number by sending JIO to 199
2] How to Check Jio Balance and Validity on My Jio App
Jio balance can be checked most easily this way. This method involves taking utilization of Jio’s hub, the MyJio application. Here’s how to check your current plan via the My Jio app.
- If you already don’t have the MyJio application, go ahead and download it from the Play Store.
- Next, bring up the MyJio app on your respective realme smartphone.
- Now, log in to your Jio account using OTP (One Time Password) or a static password if you have one set.
- Now, select the account you’d like to view the balance of from the My Account section in the application.
- Here, users can now check your high-speed data balance along with the validity and all the details.
- Finally, if interested, users can also view their upcoming and active plan details alongside the validity by selecting ‘View Details.’
3] How to Check Jio Balance Using USSD Number Codes
To know your Jio Balance, Data Usage, and Validity, you can dial the following USSD codes on your Realme or DIZO phone.
- To find out your Internet balance, dial *333*1*3#
- To check the balance validity, dial *333#
- To know your balance or Talktime dial *333#
- To view the VAS balance of Jio number dial *333*1*4*1#
- To enable Jio caller tune, dial *333*3*1*1#
- To deactivate Jio caller tune, dial *333*3*1*2#
- To know your Jio number, call *1#
How to Check Jio Tariff Plan
Using MyJio App
The following steps will guide you on how to check the Jio tariff plan using the MyJio app.
- Open the MyJio app on your realme smartphone.
- Navigate to the Sign-in section and log in using an OTP.
- Once logged in, select the ‘View details’ option on the home page
- Activated plans, as well as your queued options, are visible to prepaid customers. Those who are Postpaid customers can view their current plan details.
Using the Jio website:
Here’s how you can check your current and upcoming Jio tariff plan details via Jio’s website.
- Head over to jio.com in a web browser
- Now, log in with your registered Jio number by entering the OTP.
- Now, look out for and click on ‘My Plans’
- You can view the details of your active Prepaid plans, including your balance and validity, as well as your pending plans. In addition, you can view the details of your current plan as a postpaid customer.
How do I check my Jio Internet speed?
If you have a Jio number, you can check its internet speed by downloading an internet speed test app for your smartphone. Jio network speeds can be tested by various apps, such as Ookla Speedtest and others. Alternatively, head over to fast.com in a web browser to check your download and upload speeds.
That said, we hope we were able to answer all your queries, including how to check jio balance, jio balance check number, jio recharge number, and tons more. So do let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment down below.