Transferring files between devices have always been a big concern nowadays, either you have to use the usual wires and cables or download a third party application such as Shareit or Xender to transfer files. To solve the concern, Realme, Vivo, Xiaomi, and Oppo have joined hands trying to make an AirDrop competitor with their own proprietary P2P solution through which you can transfer files without internet connectivity and at considerably higher speeds without the need to download any additional application. This feature comes under the name Realme Share and is available from devices with Realme UI 1.0 and upper.
With Realme Share, one can easily transfer files between devices between any of the four brands, i.e., Realme, Vivo, Xiaomi, and Oppo. With this, users now can not only share files with multiple file-formats across devices but send them at a speed much greater than the competition.
If you’re in the market looking for a way to find, access and use Realme Share, here’s how to do so:
- Open your File Manager and select the files you’d like to share
- Next, click on the Send icon present at the bottom of your screen and choose Realme Share from the new menu.
- This will initialize Realme Share and show you a list of devices nearby that support receiving.
- Click on the name of the device to which you’d like to send the files and accept them on the other receiving device.
- Wait for a couple of seconds and you’re good to go.
That said, what do you think about Realme Share? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below if you’d like to see more such Tips and Tricks.