The wait is over, Realme has now officially started rolling out the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 update for the Realme 6 Pro.
The roll-out is being released in batches and will reach all the devices in a couple of days. The company notes that this update is being rolled out for the Indian users and users are required to be running on the required version A.49 (RMX2061_11.A.49) to receive the update.
As per the company, the update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. The stable update carries the firmware version RMX2061_11_C.15.
Realme 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Stable Changelog
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- High Efficiency
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Improved Performance
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
- Security and Privacy
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- HeyTap Cloud
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- realme Lab
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
You will receive a notification when the update reaches your device. You can also manually go-ahead to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update to search for updates.
That said, have you received the update? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.