Realme has started rolling out a new beta update for the users of Realme 6 Pro. This a massive bug fix update that includes fixes for Night mode, MMS, screen flickering, camera, apps, and much more.
To recall, The Realme 6 Pro features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G, a 90Hz IPS LCD display, a 64-megapixel quad rear camera setup, and much more. The device was launched running Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10.
Realme 6 Pro RMX2061_11_C.14 Changelog
- Fixed some known issue and improved system stability
- Optimized the image quality and performance
- Fixed the thumbnails at the left bottom corner and actual content difference issue while moving the device after shooting in 64M mode in backlighting condition
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue after shooting in 64M mode
- Fixed the dark image issue while shooting in backlight near the windows at indoor with the rear main and ultrawide cameras in HDR mode
- Fixed the frame blurring effect failure issue in Portrait mode of the front camera
- Fixed the dark image issue while zooming to 5x to the outdoor scene and shooting after touching to focus in Night mode
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue while focusing in Photo mode
- Fixed the probabilistic frame freezing issue after entering the Camera
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue at the frame and shooting while sub-user entering the Photo mode and zooming to 5x
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue after shooting with blur effect in Portrait mode of the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue while recording videos with Watermark, Grid, and Level on after switching from Night mode to Video mode (1080P/30Fps)
- Fixed the probabilistic frame freezing issue while back to the camera to re-recording videos after switching to Recent Apps in recording
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing and crashing issue while choosing to zoom 2x in Photo mode Fixed the probabilistic frame blurring issue while switching to Video mode (720P/30Fps) of the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic camera freezing issue while sending MMS with shooting photos
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that shooting in
- Messages interface and noticed unable to use the camera
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue while unlocking with the correct finger after adding fingerprints
- Fixed the issue that opening a personal hotspot and turn on the personal hotspot notification result in continuously pushing notification while the personal hotspot was connected
The new beta version carries the firmware version RMX2061_11_C.14 and is sized around 209MB. If you’re on the beta program, you will receive a notification about the update when its ready for you. You can also manually check whether the update has arrived, by heading over to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update to search for updates. Please be patient as the update is a staged rollout therefore it will take a few days to completely roll out to all the users.