Realme has reportedly started rolling out a new update to the early access users of Realme 7 and Realme Narzo 20 Pro. The Early Access program for the Realme 7 and Realme Narzo 20 Pro was rolled out back in December 2020.
Today, Realme has started rolling out the second beta update which carries the firmware version RMX2151PU_11_C.03 for both the devices. The update brings optimization to the wake-up success rate of Google Voice Assistant, performance to improve system stability, fixes the probabilistic issue that the phone is silent after a system upgrades, and more. The update is based on Realme UI 2.0 with Android 11 and weighs around 420MB.
Realme 7 / Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2151PU_11_C.03 Beta 2 Changelog
- Optimized the wake-up success rate of Google Voice Assistant
- Optimized performance to improve system stability
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the phone is silent after system upgrade
- Fixed the issue that sound delay when playing video
- Optimized the switching speed of front and rear cameras
- Optimized the photo effect after turning on the beauty
- Optimized the photo effect in portrait mode
- Fixed the issue that excessive noise when using the rear camera to record
- Fixed the issue that a few third-party apps calling the camera with a black screen
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the rotating phone will crash when using the camera for continuous shooting
- Optimized charger adaptation logic
- Fixed the issue that the charging icon is displayed abnormally in the shutdown state
To recall, Both Realme 7 and Realme Narzo 20 Pro is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 and were launched in 2020 running Realme UI 1.0 with Android 10. Recently, the Realme X2, C12 and C15 started receiving Second Realme UI 2.0 Beta update
That said, have you received the update? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.