Realme has just announced a new beta OTA update based on Realme UI 2.0 for the users of the Realme 7. As per the changelog, the new Realme UI 2.0 Beta update brings various fixes for the system, fixes in the camera, optimizations for overall performance and stability.
The third beta version carries the firmware version RMX2151_11_C.04 and is sized around 729MB. If you are one of the beta testers, just go to Settings -> Software Updates and you will be able to download and install the update. Do note that this is a beta update and only available for users who’ve applied for the same.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2161_11_C.04 Changelog
- Optimized the system performance and improve system stability
- Fixed the probabilistic image distortion issue of wallpaper in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic application window not displayed issue of Recent app
- Optimized the stability of face focus
- Optimized the portrait blur effect: preview of the rear camera
- Fixed the notification bar display issue in Full mode and Night mode of front camera
- Fixed the probabilistic flicker issue in shooting a portrait of the rear camera
- Fixed the Share button shift issue at the top of thumbnails
- Fixed the probabilistic countdown number not displayed issue in Professional mode
- Fixed the watermark aligning issue in Night mode of shooting in a horizontal orientation
The update brings fixes for image distortion issues, optimizes the stability of face focus, blur effects, fix notification bugs, aligning issue in Night mode and more. That said, have you received the update? Let us know by dropping a comment down below.