[Update February 3, 2020]: Realme has started rolling out the RMX2151PU_11_A.83 update for the Narzo 20 Pro as well. The update carries the same changelog as the one for the Realme 7 and is currently rolling out in India.
Realme has now started rolling out a new OTA update for Realme 7 carrying the firmware version RMX2151PU_11_A.83 for Indian users. The update is based on Realme UI 1.0 with Android 10. The update brings the security patch for the month of January 2021, optimizes the noise problems with the front camera, fixes the probabilistic issue that camera crash during fast shooting, fixes some known issues and improved the fluency of some apps and games, and fixes the probabilistic issue that the mouse icon is not displayed on the horizontal screen after OTG is connected to the mouse.
Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro RMX2151PU_11_A.83 January Update Changelog
Here’s the complete changelog of the update bring rolled out to Indian users:
- Updated Android security patch: Jan 2021
- Optimized the noise problem of the front camera
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that camera crash during fast shooting
- Fixed some known issues and improved the fluency of some apps and games
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the mouse icon is not displayed on the horizontal screen after OTG is connected to the mouse
If you still haven’t received the update, head on to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update to check for updates. These updates are being rolled out in stages, so it may take a couple of days to roll out to all the users completely. The download link isn’t available as of now, we’ll update it once it goes live.
That said, what do you think of the new update bring rolled out by Realme? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.