The Realme Buds Air 2 arrived early this year, costing Rs 3,299 in India with support for ANC or Active Noise Cancellation. Realme is now rolling out a new update to its Realme Buds Air 2; before we proceed into August. The new update carries the firmware version v184.108.40.206 and is said to fix some known issues.
- How to Pair, Connect, Reset, and Update Realme Buds Air or Buds Air 2
- Realme Buds Air 2 gets New v220.127.116.11 Update with iOS Support
As for the update’s size, there’s 20MB of data that needs to be downloaded from realme’s servers. The update is currently rolling out to the Indian units and may expand to other markets soon – in the upcoming few days. Here’s how you can update the Realme Buds Air 2’s firmware to the latest version.
How to Update the Realme Buds Air 2 to the Latest Version
- Turn on Bluetooth and pair your Realme Buds Air 2 with your smartphone.
- Next, download and Install the Realme Link app from the Google Play Store.
- Now, connect your Realme Buds Air 2 to your phone via the Realme link App.
- In the app, find and click on the Realme Buds Air 2 icon.
- On this page, you’ll find an option for Firmware Update.
- Choose the button and click on the Check for Updates.
- If there’s an update available, click on the Update now button.
- Wait for the Update to get downloaded and installed.
Realme Buds Air 2 v18.104.22.168 Update Changelog
- Fixes some known issues
That said, do let us know your thoughts on the improvements in the new update, by dropping a comment down below.