Realme announces a ton of new smartphones every year in various series, either the C series, the X series, or the number series. The Realme C15 being a budget offering from Realme, tends to be missed out by various publications. The Realme C15 packs in the Helio G35, a 6.52-inch display, and more. Additionally, Realme doesn’t follow a fixed pattern of rolling out updates to devices. Hence, this post will help our readers track all the updates rolled out for the Realme C15.
Also, check Realme C11 Update Tracker: RealmeUI 2.0 and More.
Realme C15 Update Tracker:
[June 7, 2021]: Realme is rolling out the Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update for the Realme C15 with new features. The update carries the firmware version RMX2185_11_C.05 and is currently rolling out in India.
[May 11, 2021]: Open Beta has been announced for the Realme C15.[Read More]
[February 20, 2021]: Realme has started rolling out a new update to the Realme C15. The update carries the firmware version RMX2185_11_A.85 and brings the January 2021 Security patch, fixes for the Wi-Fi and mobile network, Fixes for a probabilistic issue that clock cannot be synchronized with the network time, and optimizes system performance and stability.
Security Updated Android security patch Jan 2021 Wi-Fi Fixed probabilistic issue that Wi-Fi cannot be connected Network Fixed probabilistic issue that network cannot be used Fixed probabilistic issue that clock cannot be synchronized with the network time System Optimized system performance Optimized system stability
[February 8, 2020]: Realme has now started rolling out the second beta for the realme C15 with bug fixes and new features. Here’s everything you need to know.
[January 30, 2020]: Realme has started rolling out the first beta update under the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program for the Realme C15. The new update brings tons of customization options, increases efficiency, adds new animations, makes changes to the launcher, weather, and various other applications while increasing privacy and security and bringing a ton of new gaming features. The complete changelog has been mentioned below for your reference.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- High Efficiency:
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another in Split-screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed, and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness.”
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
- Security and Privacy:
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive Mode, which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature, which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- HeyTap Cloud:
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos.
- Added the inertial zoom feature, which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added the new realme watermark.
- realme Lab:
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
[January 30, 2020]: Realme has started accepting applications for Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program for the device. [Apply Here]
December 8, 2020: Realme has started to roll out a new update for the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition with the firmware version RMX2195_11_A.21, which brings the November 2020 Security Patch, optimizes system performance, and fixes bugs. The complete changelog has been mentioned below:
Security Updated Android security patch: November 2020 System Optimized the system performance and improved system stabilitY Fixed the black screen issue of incoming calls
November 10, 2020: The Realme C15 has started to receive a new update carrying the build number RMX2185_11_A.79, which carries the October Security patch and brings some bug fixes. The complete changelog of the update has been mentioned below.
- Android security patch: October 2020
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
September 7, 2020: Realme has started to roll out a new update for the Realme C15 carrying the build number RMX2020_11.A.41, which brings the August 2020 Android security patch; includes the super night-time standby and smooth scrolling features. The update also adds support for copying the IMEI number by long-pressing the status information interface. Moreover, the changelog shows that the new software update optimizes the smartphone’s default battery percentage status.
- Android Security Patch: August 2020
- Added Super nighttime standby feature
- Added Smooth scrolling feature
- Added long-press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Optimized the default display of battery percentage
- Added long-press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
- Fixed the issue that the split-screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher
- Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
- Added OTG Switch toggle to the notification panel
- Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
Will Realme C15 receive Android 11 Updates?
The update has been rolled out. Check more details here.
- Display: 6.52-inch HD+; 20:9; 1600 x 720 pixels resolution and Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G35
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3/4 GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 32/64 GB eMMC; expandable up to 256 GB with microSD
- OS: RealmeUI 1.0 based on Android 10
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel primary sensor with f/2.2 aperture + 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.25 aperture + 2-megapixel retro sensor + 2-megapixel mono camera
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Others: P2i coating, Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, and micro USB port
- Colors: Power Silver and Power Blue
- Battery: 6000mAh with 18W fast charging