The Realme C3 and Narzo 10A are the company’s offerings in the budget segment featuring the MediaTek Helio G70 SoC, a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD, a 5000mAh battery, and lots more. Both the devices are now eligible for receiving the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access beta.
Last year, Realme announced their next version of Android Custom UI based on Android 11. Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 is a whole new take on Realme UI with tons of customizations like Global Theme Colour, Icon and Font Customisations, enhanced security, enhanced optimizations, better productivity with an essence of vanilla Android flavour. As an Early Access Program member, you can get the chance to experience Realme UI 2.0 before anyone else out there.
Disclaimer before Applying for Early Access Program:
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Backup your device to prevent data loss.
- Some apps may be incompatible with Android 11.
- Realme C3 or Narzo 10A with 60%+ battery, unrooted and bootloader locked along with 5GB of free storage.
Early access Application:
- Update your device to the required UI version→[RMX2020_11_A.59].
- Apply for Early access through Software Update:
- Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now
One a side note, Realme shared a poster on their social media handles teasing the upcoming Realme Meow VR glasses, without mentioning any specifics. Later, Madhav Sheth the company CEO teased the launch of a new Realme C series device for India, and now the company has started teasing a new Laptop oddly named Realme MeowBook along with the Meow AI Speaker.
With this, you will now be enrolled on the Early Access Program. That said, are you excited? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.