Hearing together music is one of the finest activities in society. Discussion topics might focus on lyrics, instrumentation, or background artists. Let’s say you were in a situation with a group of people where you do not have a large speaker to play songs on, but you do have your smartphone with you; while you could all try to play the same song on your phone at the same time, timing it perfectly is impossible without assistance. Here’s where applications like Realme Music Party steps in. This post will guide you on using and downloading the Realme Music Party APK on your realme smartphones.
What Is the Realme Music Party APK? What Does It Do?
Music Party application by OPPO and Realme allows users with multiple phones to play the same music simultaneously. The prospect of playing the same song in sync across several devices is intriguing. But how does the song party application manage it?
To begin, OPPO’s music party application utilizes your smartphone’s location to detect other nearby devices. If all of the devices are connected to the same WiFi network, the app will utilize it to stream music across all of them; otherwise, it will use the Internet connection of the devices. This application transforms your smartphones into wireless speakers, allowing you to listen to music without setting up anything. It is also similar to Samsung’s Group Play, allowing various users to listen to music simultaneously.
Realme Music Sync App Features
- Users can create a music party with the music amplifier, and any Android mobile may share their favorite music playlists.
- You and your friends can now listen to a song or playlist on their mobile devices without downloading the song when you organize a music party with this app.
- While no internet access is needed for this software to work, Wi-Fi or Hotspot must connect all the devices.
- Users may either make a playlist music party on their mobile phone or join a music festival to listen to their pals.
Download Realme Music Party Latest Version APK
Note that this application is not directly available via the Google Play Store, and users will be required to download an APK and install the package. Don’t fret, though; the process is fairly simple.
How to Install Realme Music Party APK
- Download the latest version of the app from the link mentioned above.
- Open the downloads folder and navigate to the downloaded file.
- Next, click on the APK. If you haven’t enabled unknown sources, you need to do so by clicking on the pop-up and allowing “Install Apps from Unknown Sources.”
- Now, open the Music Party APK file again and click on the Install button.
How to Connect Two Phones for the Music Party Function
Now that you’ve managed to download and install the Realme party application, here’s what you need to do on all the devices to get them set up for playing music.
- Start with opening the newly installed Music Party application.
- Now, on the first phone, click on Create a New Party.
- Here, if everyone can join the same Wi-Fi network, choose the Wi-Fi name from the list of options below, enter the password to connect.
- However, you get the option to connect via a personal hotspot as well. To create a new party using a hotspot, create a New Paty > Connect via Personal Hotspot.
- Next, the application will provide you with a QR code. Ask the other users to open the application > Join a Party and scan the QR Code.
How to Add and Play Songs With the Music Amplifier Application
Now that you’re at a party, here’s how you can add or remove songs from the application.
- Start by clicking on the Add Songs icon present at the top of your screen.
- Next, please choose all the songs you’d like to add by selecting them from the library.
- To remove a song, tap and hold on to the song and choose to Remove to delete it from the library.
You also get three more options once you’re at a party. Tap on the three-dotted icon present at the top of your screen to bring the list. The options include:
- Party QR Code – If you’d like to share the QR code with someone, this is the option to go for.
- Manage Playlist – This tool will help you arrange your songs/music.
- Exit Party – Whenever you feel like exiting, tap on this option to leave.
- Cancel – Finally, the Cancel option can help you do nothing.
That said, did you find the application useful? Do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.