The April and May 2021 security updates are rolling out to more and more Realme devices as the month progresses, as Realme continues to show the competition how to lead in the software support game. The Realme Narzo 10 is now joining the third Realme UI 2.0 beta club. A new update is rolling out to the Realme Narzo 10 with optimizations for the system performance, along with changes to the camera software.
It’s available in India at the moment but is likely to reach more countries when and if the company plans to roll the beta out, though some markets may have to wait longer. You can check if the update — firmware version RMX2040_11_C.03 — is available for your Narzo 10 if you’re on the beta program by opening the phone’s Settings app, navigating to Software update, and selecting Download and install.
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Optimized the image quality and improved image clarity
- Fixed the fill-in light darkish issue of the front camera
- Fixed the overexposure issue while shooting with the flashlight turning on of the rear camera
- Fixed the issue that the camera loses focus from the face
On a side note, the company has also released the April Security patch for the Realme Q3i and the Realme V13 with optimizations for network, optimizations for the cameras, for some apps, and optimizations in the overall system stability as well as performance. The update is based on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11.
That said, what are our thoughts? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.