The Realme Q3i and the Realme V13 are the newest Realme smartphones to have received the April 2021 Android security update. Well, the newest to have started receiving it, to be exact. This month’s over-the-air upgrade for the iconic smartphones – identified by version A.07 – has just been spotted in China several hours back.
Going by the changelog, the update brings the April 2021 security patch, optimization for network, optimizations for the cameras, for some apps, and optimizations in the overall system stability as well as performance. The update is based on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11.
Realme Q3i 5G and V13 5G A.07 Update Changelog:
- Update Android security patch April 2021
- Optimized mobile phone network performance in some scenarios to improve the network experience
- Optimized the HDR imaging effect of the main camera
- Optimized system stability and performance, improve user experience
- Optimized the default application list (UC Browser, Tomato Free Novel, Taobao Special Edition, Meituan Preferred)
Either way, anyone who’s not thrilled with the idea of waiting for the new security update to hit their devices can also try manually checking the installation. The way to do so starts by navigating to Settings > Software update > and then choosing on Download and install. Of course, that trick is unlikely to work outside of China right now, but it never hurts to try. You could also check out the company’s portal for the update package and flash it manually.
That said, how often do you use Private Safe? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.