The Realme Narzo 20A featuring the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC, a 12-megapixel primary camera with f/1.8 aperture + a 2-megapixel B&W sensor + a 2-megapixel retro camera with f/2.4 aperture, is now eligible for receiving the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Beta updates based on Android 11, as promised by the company. Let us take a look at how you can apply for the beta program on the Narzo 20A.
Disclaimer before Applying for Early Access Program:
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Back up your device to prevent data loss.
- Some apps may be incompatible with Android 11.
- Realme Narzo 20A with 60%+ battery, unrooted, and bootloader locked along with 5GB of free storage.
Early access Application:
- Update your device to the required UI version→ RMX2050EX_11.A.29/ RMX2050EX_11.A.31.
- Apply for Early access through Software Update:
- Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now
With this, you will now be enrolled in the Early Access Program. That said, are you excited? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.