Soon after Realme announced the Open Beta program for the Realme X7 Pro 5G, the company has now unveiled the same Open Beta program for the regular Realme X7 5G. The smartphone featuring the MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC and 64-megapixel quad-camera array is now on the stage of receiving Open beta updates and the updates are now made available for the public. Let us take a look at how you can join the beta program.
Disclaimer before Applying for Open Beta Program:
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make sure to backup your device to prevent data loss.
- Some apps may be incompatible with Android 11.
- The Open Beta versions also may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily usage.
Realme X7 with 60%+ battery, Unrooted, and at least 5GB phone storage free.
Early access Application:
- 1.Update your device to the required UI version – RMX3092PU_11.A.14/ RMX3092PU_11.A.16/ RMX3092PU_11.A.17/ RMX3092PU_11.A.18/ RMX3092PU_11.A.20
- 2.Apply for the Open Beta through Software Update:
- Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now
Users can also roll back to Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 by downloading the file from the link mentioned below and flashing the file manually.
Steps to Roll Back to Realme UI 1.0 from Open Beta
- Turn off your Realme X7.
- Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time to enter recovery mode.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Now, click on Install from storage.
- Input your screen lock password if any.
- Search & click on the rollback package.
With this, you’ll be back to running Realme UI 1.0 with Android 10 on your Realme X7. That said, do let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment down below.