The Realme 7i, one of the devices from the company featuring the Snapdragon 662 SoC is now ready to receive Open Beta updates based on Realme UI 2.0. The post was first put up on the Community, where the company invites users to participate and share feedback. If you would like to try it out on your Realme 7i, here’s how you can join and download the update.
How to Apply for Open Beta (Realme 7i)
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or might crash on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- The latest closed beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the closed beta program.
- These Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect your daily use.
- realme 7i with at least 70% battery
- Submit Bugs / Suggestions
- If you encounter any issues after the update, you can submit feedback in the Feedback log kit.
- Open Beta Application: Guidelines
- Make sure you’re running on the latest required version: RMX2103PU_11.A.43
- Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel: (Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
That said, have you applied, and will you be updating? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below