The Realme X3 and Realme X3 Superzoom are a couple of camera-centric smartphones introduced by the company, with the Superzoom model emphasizing the zoom capabilities of the smartphone. Realme has a history of rolling out many improvements for the camera software and the system with new OTA updates. It is normal not to remember all the updates rolled out by the company for a device, and that is where our Update Tracker steps in. This post will list all the updates rolled out for the Realme X3 and the Realme X3 Superzoom (RMX2142, RMX2081, RMX2085).
Realme X3 Series Update Tracker:
[June 27, 2021]: Realme X3 series is now receiving a new update with version RMX2081_11_C.07 that brings the June 2021 security patch and a ton of bug fixes.
Security Integrates the May and June 2021 Android security patches. Apps Adds the Hot Apps folder to the Home screen. System Improves system stability. Fixes an issue where the OSIE visual effect would not take effect in some apps. Camera Fixes an issue where “Portrait distortion correction” would not take effect when you take a selfie. Wireless Reduces audio latency when you play certain games using Realme earphones. Optimizes the Wi-Fi scan feature in Recovery mode.
[May 24, 2021]: The Realme X3 series is now receiving the stable Realme UI 2.0 update with firmware version RMX2081_11_C.06. Users can now go ahead and download the update on their devices.
[April 13, 2021]: Realme is rolling out a new update for the Realme X3 and the Realme X3 Superzoom carrying the firmware version RMX2081PU_11 A.53. As per the changelog, the update fixes the probabilistic disconnection issue of the network and optimizes the overall system performance and stability.
System Optimized the system performance and improved system stability Fixed the probabilistic disconnection issue of the network
Will the Realme X3 and X3 Superzoom get the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Update?
Realme already started beta testing of Realme UI 2.0 for the Realme X3 duo, and the devices are expected to receive stable updates within the next couple of months.
- Display: 6.4-inch 120Hz FHD + (1080 x 2400 pixels) IPS LCD
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- RAM: 6 GB or 8 GB
- Storage: 64GB/128 GB internal -UFS 2.1
- Operating System: Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10
- Rear Camera: 64-megapixel primary sensor + 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor + 12-megapixel telephoto sensor/8-megapixel periscopic telephoto sensor (SZ) + 2-megapixel macro sensor
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Other: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Glacier Blue, Arctic White
- Battery: 4200 mAh + 30W fast charging.