The Realme X3 duo, introduced by the company back in 2020 featuring the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, a smooth 120Hz refresh rate, and more; is now eligible for receiving Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta updates. Here’s everything you need to know regarding the Open beta for the Realme X3 and the X3 Superzoom.
How to Apply for Open Beta (Realme X3/X3 Superzoom)
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- The latest closed beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the closed beta program.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or might crash on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store.
- These Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect your daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB.
- realme X3 | X3 SuperZoom – with at least 60% battery
- Submit Bugs / Suggestions
- If you encounter any issues after the update, you can submit feedback in the Feedback log kit.
- Open Beta Application: Guidelines
- Make sure you’re running on the latest required version: RMX2081PU_11.A.51/ RMX2081PU_11.A.53
- Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel: (Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
That said, have you applied? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.