Realme has updated close to two dozen Realme devices to the June 2021 security patch. The Realme 6 was among the first mid-range smartphones to get the June 2021 security update. Now, the Chinese firm has released the update to the Realme X50 Pro, a year-old flagship smartphone.
The Realme X50 Pro has started receiving a new software update with the June 2021 security patch in India. The latest update, which has firmware version RMX2076PU_11_C.20, includes fixes for the contacts app, the night mode, status bar, settings and more. It is also expected to fix all the bugs the users were facing.
If you are a Realme X50 Pro user in India, you might soon get this new update. If you don’t want to wait for the update, you can check for it manually by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install. You can also choose to download the latest firmware file from realme’s firmware section and flash it manually. The new update could be released in other markets over the next few weeks.
Realme X50 Pro RMX2076PU_11_C.20 Changelog
- Adds the June 2021 Android security patch.
- Fixes an issue where the system might occasionally crash and restart after you add too many Wi-Fi connections.
- Fixes an issue where the Contacts app might be opened during file transfers in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to tap the “Global Search” widget after switching the system language.
- Fixes an issue where photos taken in Ultra NightScape mode might be tinted with green.
- Status bar
- Fixes an issue where Eye comfort would sometimes be unavailable.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to enroll your face.
- Fixes an issue where the theme icons in the Personalizations page could occasionally shift from their original places.
That said, do let us know your thoughts on the topic, by dropping a comment down below.