Realme X7, which was launched alongside Realme X7 Pro featuring MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G SoC, a 6.4-inch AMOLED Display, 4300mAh Battery with support 65W fast charging, and much more in China. While the smartphone is rumored to be launching globally soon, it has now started receiving a new OTA update in China.
As per the changelog, the OTA update brings the December 2020 Security patch update, some camera optimizations, adds a Bluetooth headset answer icon, optimizes the vibration switch switching logic of the control center as well as fixes the problem of incomplete display of the skin area of the note and other bug fixes. The OTA update arrives with the build number RMX2173_11_A.22 and is based on Realme UI 1.0 with Android 10. The update is rolling out in batches so that you will receive the update soon. Additionally, you can check for the update manually from Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates
Realme X7 5G RMX2173_11_A.22 Update Changelog:
- Added Bluetooth headset answer icon.
- Status Bar
- Optimize the vibration switch switching logic of the control center.
- Optimize the image brightness of the front camera in the scene of wearing a mask.
- Fix the problem of the extremely low probability of freezing during some camera mode switching.
- Fix the preview problem is a very low probability of freezing after taking pictures in panoramic mode.
- Fix the light leakage problem of the front camera in the pull-down state.
- Fix the problem that the search intelligent judgment path is displayed incorrectly.
- Fix the problem of page duplication with an extremely low probability of a long screen capture call recording interface.
- Phone Guardian
- Fix the problem of video staying when Mobile Manager Cloud is relocated.
- Fix the problem of incomplete display of the skin area of the note.
- Fix the problem that the note cannot be switched with low probability after creating a new note.
- Update Android security patch (2020/12).
With that said, have you received the update? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.