The Realme X7 and the Realme Q2 Pro have started a new July 2021 update earlier today. Namely, Realme’s newest update level, labelled as the release RMX2175_11_C.12, is now making its way to compatible devices in China. The rollout hasn’t yet expanded beyond China but that’s likely going to happen in a matter of days, if not sooner.
The update optimizes the camera performance, brings changes to the anti-shake function in the video preview of the Kuasishou application, fixes issues with paired headsets, and personal hotspots. You can find the complete changelog attached below.
Realme X7 and Realme Q2 Pro RMX2175_11_C.12 Changelog
- Optimized camera performance to solve the problem of low probability of camera stuck in some scenes
- Optimized the sound effect of recording to solve the problem of low probability of recording in quiet conditions and large noise
- Optimized the super anti-shake function to solve the problem of no anti-shake in the video preview of the Kuaishou APP
- Set up
- Fixed the problem that the paired headset device is not displayed on the Bluetooth page in certain scenarios
- Fixed the problem that the keyword “Personal Hotspot Settings” in the “Settings” search box cannot be redirected normally
- Fixed the problem of abnormal charging animation when the battery is turned off when the battery is low.
In other words, you won’t need to remain patient for much longer before this update reaches your trusty smartphone. But just in case you’re super eager to get going and would even be willing to install the new software manually, realme’s firmware archives are at your disposal, as always. Before you do that, however, see if you can get lucky enough to trigger an OTA download by simply going to Settings > Software update > Download and install.