realme launched the realme X7 Max smartphone in India running Android 11 based realme UI 2.0. realme is yet to announce realme UI 3.0 beta for its smartphones.
Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 comes with new features such as an improved dark mode, digital wellbeing, a new private space to hide apps/files, an upgraded security shield, call blocklist, app permission security, payment service security, and all the new Android 11‘s security features. Check out this Realme UI 2.0 post to know more about realme UI 2.0 in depth.
Update frequency at Realme isn’t standardized, but the company releases updates frequently. This post will help our readers keep track of realme UI updates for the Realme X7 Max (RMX3031).
- How to Download Realme Flash Tool
- How to Use App Lock and Hide Apps
- How to Setup and Use Sleep Capsule with Realme UI
The company follows a staged rollout, and it is pushed to a small number of users before rolling it out to a larger number of users after it has been made sure there are no critical bugs.
Realme X7 Max 5G Realme UI 2.0 Updates So Far
- [September 6, 2021]: Realme is rolling out a new update for the Realme X7 Max, that carries the firmware version number RMX3031_11_A.18 and brings a ton of bug fixes, these include fixes for the low volume on Bluetooth, fixes for the sidebar, camera, and more. Check out the changelog mentioned below.
System Fixed the problem of desktop jamming in low probability when dragging the floating window Fixed the problem of low volume of some Bluetooth headsets Fixed the issue that the media volume becomes louder when the phone interrupted by calling when watching a video or playing a game at a low volume Fixed the problem that the sidebar of the game assistant is not displayed in a low probability after entering the game from the game space Fixed the problem that the screen does not turn off automatically when it is close to the ears during the call Camera Optimized front camera sharpness performance in some scenes Fixed the problem that front-facing gesture photography has no effect in some scenes Fixed the problem that the video super wide mode icon is not displayed in some scenes
- [August 5, 2021]: Realme X7 Max uses in the community are reporting that a new update with firmware version RMX3031_11_A.17 has been rolling out to the devices. The update is reportedly said to bring the July 2021 security patch along with tons of bug fixes.
Security Updated Android security patch: July 2021 System Optimize system performance and improve system stability. Fixed an issue where the Weather app would fail to find your location sometimes. Fixed an issue where the Camera app would exit automatically sometimes. Fixed an issue where the mobile network would be disconnected occasionally. Fixed an issue where typing on a Bluetooth keyboard would be responsive.
- [July 8, 2021]: Several users in the realme community have reported that they’re now receiving Android 11 based RMX3031_11.A.16 update in India. The update also brings the June security patch, adds the dynamic RAM expansion feature, and fixes multiple bugs.
System Adds the dynamic RAM expansion feature. Optimizes system performance and improves system stability. Reduces the power consumption in some scenarios. Fixes an issue where third-party apps would automatically launch after you use Deep cleanup. Fixes an issue where you might accidentally receive a notification saying that your network speed is restricted. Communication Optimizes the network for a better user experience. Camera Optimizes the sharpness of photos taken outdoor using the rear camera. Fixes a flickering issue that would occasionally occur when you take photos or shoot videos. Security Integrates the June 2021 Android security patch.
- [June 21, 2021]: realme has started rolling out Android 11 based May 2021 security patch to the realme X7 Max. The update comes as RMX3031_11_A.15. It also brings optimizations for touch response, fixes for the camera and its images, along improved network experience.
Security: Update Android May 2021security patch. System: Optimized touching experience. Optimized the power consumption in some scenarios. Optimized the system performance and improved system stability. Fixed the screen flicker in some scenarios. Communication: Optimized network compatibility and improved Internet experience. Camera: Fixed the photo greenish issue in some situations. Fixed the probabilistic green screen issue of the camera preview interface in some scenarios. Fixed the lagging issue of taking photos in the bright environment in 64M Mode using the rear camera.
Realme X7 Max 5G Realme UI 3.0: Android 12 Status
Realme X7 Max was launched, running Realme UI 2.0 onboard, and is confirmed to receive the rumored Realme UI 3.0 update based on Android 12.
That said, did you find the update you were looking for? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.