The Realme X7 Pro 5G was launched back in February 2021 as the first Dimensity 1000+ based smartphone from the company. The phone was launched running Realme UI 1.0, which was surprising. Later on, Realme announced the Early Access beta based on Realme UI 2.0 for Realme X7 Pro 5G in the month of April. The update was based on Android 11 and brought new customization options to meet Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. Eventually, now they are rolling out the Open Beta update after months of closed beta testing.
Disclaimer before Applying for Open Beta Program:
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make sure to backup your device to prevent data loss.
- Some apps may be incompatible with Android 11.
- The Open Beta versions also may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily usage.
Realme X7 with 60%+ battery, Unrooted, and at least 5GB phone storage free.
Early access Application:
- 1.Update your device to the required UI version – RMX2121PU_11_A.13/ RMX2121PU_11_A.14/ RMX2121PU_11_A.15
- 2.Apply for the Open Beta through Software Update:
- Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now
Users can also roll back to Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 by downloading the file from the link mentioned below and flashing the file manually.
Steps to Roll Back to Realme UI 1.0 from Open Beta
- Turn off your Realme X7 Pro.
- Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time to enter recovery mode.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Now, click on Install from storage.
- Input your screen lock password if any.
- Search & click on the rollback package.
With this, you’ll be back to running Realme UI 1.0 with Android 10 on your Realme X7 Pro 5G. That said, do let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment down below.