The May 2021 security update has been out for dozens of Realme devices before the month of June started, and it’s now making its way to one of Realme’s much-loved phones. Realme has rolled out a new beta firmware for the Realme X7 Pro today, updating the device with all the latest security fixes that are packaged into the May security patch.
The latest beta version carries the firmware version RMX2121_11_C.02 and is sized around 364MB with Android 11. The update brings the May 2021 security patch, optimizes the charging speeds, changes to the camera algorithm, and more. You can find the changelog attached below for your reference.
Realme X7 Pro Second Realme UI 2.0 Beta Changelog
- Updated Android security patch: May 2021
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
- Fixed the screen flicker issue of application switching between the horizontal and vertical direction
- Optimized the charging issue due to current instability in SuperDart charging
- Clone Phone
- Fixed the issue that application data cannot be completely cloned to the new device
- Optimized the high brightness in the flashlight of the main camera
- Optimized the dark image in Portrait HDR mode of the main camera
- Optimized the obvious noise issue in Ultra Night mode of the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic crash issue in switching modes between Photo and Video
In any case, for Realme X7 Pro registered beta program owners, the May security update is out now. It’s only rolling out in India at the moment, but we expect more markets to join the party soon. The update is available over the air and can be downloaded from the phone’s Settings » Software update menu.
That said, are you impressed with the company’s update rollout schedule? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.