Is your Realme device feeling sluggish or draining the battery overnight because of the unnecessary background apps? We’ve got a solution to the problem. Realme includes an incorporated new feature in the Realme interface (realme UI), preventing unnecessary applications from running in the background. The function is called Deep Clean and helps users save battery life to a large extent. This post will guide you on what the deep clean feature actually is, what it does, and how you can go ahead and activate the functionality.
- These Realme Devices Support Dynamic RAM Expansion (Virtual RAM)
- Download Realme Flash Tool and Flash Stock ROM [Latest Version 2021]
- How to Share Tweets in Instagram Story on Realme Smartphones
What is Deep Cleanup Feature in Realme UI?
Basically, the Deep Cleanup function stops all active processes to increase battery life. The power-saving function allows users to halt both processes and activities of the system and third parties. Deep Cleanup may be employed in a hypothetical scenario when you hit the bed, as users can effectively conserve a great deal of energy when the gadget is not being used. You may use the “Process Manager” option available under “Extra Settings” to activate the functionality. Deep Cleanup looks to be quite handy because of its battery preservation.
How to Use the Deep Cleanup Feature in Realme Smartphones
Enabling the Deep Clean feature on a smartphone from realme running realme UI is quite simple; here’s what you need to do.
- Start by opening the Settings application.
- Next, scroll down and navigate to Additional Settings
- Now, find and select the Process Manager
- Here, you’ll find the Deep Cleanup option at the top of your screen.
- Finally, click on the circular button present next to the application’s name you’d like to kill.
- Next, click on End all in the End All Processes popup.
With this, all the background processes hogging your CPU usage and slowing down the performance will be ended. That said, how did you like this feature? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.