Smartphone manufacturer, Realme has today released a recent update for the Soloop Video editor application, which comes with the new updated version 1.28.2, and is available to download/update via the App Market. Moreover, users running on Oppo’s ColorOS can also download the update as well.
The latest update brings new options/features for duration options, the AI cut feature (10 s, 15 s, 20 s, 30 s), add the records of recently used templates for the AI cut feature and the Word art module. With the latest update, users can now edit font size, color and use word art fonts during manual edit.
Soloop, a compact video editing application, has been specifically designed for OPPO and Realme smartphones, allowing users to create instant slideshows of photos and videos. With Soloop, users can also edit photos and videos and put their creativity into it with transitions, texts, filters, and music. As per the description, the application is claimed to be very simple to use and to attract users who make lots of short videos for their social media handles.
Soloop v1.28.2 Update Changelog
- What’s New:
- Added duration options for the AI cut feature. (10 s, 15 s, 20 s, 30 s)
- Added the records of recently used templates for the AI cut feature.
- Added the Word art module. You can now edit font size, color and use word art fonts during manual edit.
Download Soloop v1.28.2
Users can either download the APK from the link mentioned below or head over to the App Market on their smartphones and update it there.
To update Soloop App on your smartphone:
- Head over to the App Market on your Realme smartphone
- Please navigate to the Profile Icon (Me) present at the bottom.
- Choose App Updates
- Tap “More updates
- Find and choose the Update button next to the Soloop app.
That said, have you updated? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.