Chinese smartphone manufacturer Realme is now rolling out a new update to its video editing app, dubbed Soloop. The new update carries build/version number v1.33.3 and improves upon the previously added duration options for the AI cut feature (10s, 15s, 20s, 30s).
The update also adds the records of recently used templates for the AI cut feature along with support for new Word art modules allowing users to edit font size, color, and use word art fonts during manual edit.
Soloop v1.33.3 Changelog
- Added duration options for the AI cut feature. (10 s, 15 s, 20 s, 30 s)
- Added the records of recently used templates for the AI cut feature.
- Added the Word art module. You can now edit font size, color, and use word art fonts during manual edit.
Past Soloop Update: Soloop v1.28.2 update adds new AI Features [APK Download]
How to Download Soloop v1.33.3 Latest Version APK
You can go around updating the soloop app on your phone in two different ways. You could either update the app via the App Market or download and install the APK manually. Here’s how to do so:
Method 1: via App Market
- Open the App Market on your device.
- Click on your Profile (Me) at the bottom of your screen.
- Next, tap on App Updates ->More updates.
- Finally, select Soloop and then choose Update
Method 2: Update via APK Method
You can also go ahead, download the APK from the link below and install it as you would do for an APK manually.
Recall that Soloop is a compact video editing application, specifically designed for OPPO and Realme smartphones. It allows the users to create instant slideshows of photos and videos. With Soloop, users can also edit photos and videos and put their creativity into it with transitions, texts, filters, and music. As per the description, the application is claimed to be very simple to use and to attract users who make lots of short videos for their social media handles.
That said, will you be updating? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.